emacs daemon/emacsclient starting but using an init.org tangled first?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: emacs daemon/emacsclient starting but using an init.org tangled first?
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 17:50:52 +0000

Its a new year so time to try something new.

I've been looking at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsClient with a
view of starting the emacs-daemon and then just starting my main emacs
afterwards. But I currently use this prior to tangling and starting the
main emacs -

;; -*- emacs-lisp-mode -*- --- init file
;;; mine from 12-11-2014, amended 2016-01-02

;; initialization
(setq package-archives '(("gnu" . "http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/";)
                         ("melpa" . "http://melpa.milkbox.net/packages/";)
                         ))
(setq package-enable-at-startup nil)
(package-initialize)

;; list of required packages
(setq required-packages
      '(
        browse-kill-ring
        cmake-mode
        d-mode
        dired-details
        dos
        dummyparens
        expand-region
        smex
        string-edit
        window-numbering
        markdown-mode
        multiple-cursors
        org-plus-contrib
        ox-reveal
        toc-org
        paredit
        gitconfig-mode
        gitignore-mode
        unfill
        yaml-mode
        yasnippet
        wgrep
        ))
(when (and (>= emacs-major-version 24) (>= emacs-minor-version 4))
  (add-to-list 'required-packages
               'magit))

;; install external packages
(require 'cl-lib)
(map-y-or-n-p
 "Package %s is missing. Install? "
 '(lambda (package)
    (when (not package-archive-contents)
      (package-refresh-contents))
    (package-install package))
 (cl-remove-if 'package-installed-p required-packages)
 '("package" "packages" "install"))

(setq vc-follow-symlinks t)

(require 'org-install)
(require 'ob-tangle)

(org-babel-load-file "/home/boudiccas/.emacs.d/org/init.org")

But none of the recipes on the emacswiki page seem appropriate for
something that tangles its init file first. How then should I start the
emacs daemon, or should it be emacsclient that starts first?

And if I change my config in my "init.org" file, do I need to restart
the daemon/emacslient instance please?

And then is it possible to start the daemon/emacsclient when I log on to
my fluxbox desktop, so that I can start the main emacs once I've got
everything else running as I want? Emmanuel, you run openbox, do you
auto-start emacs when you first log into your openbox?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.1