Re: #org #annotate #lentic.el #annotate.el -- was Re: function to copy o

From: Gene Sullivan
Subject: Re: #org #annotate #lentic.el #annotate.el -- was Re: function to copy org buffer substring with link description only
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 19:52:51 -0500

What I wanted is a means for helping those with an org-mode link to retain
ALL/both data rather than jettisoning either the URL or the description.

There seems a chasm between an org-mode file and each of the various
end-goal re-uses and/or destination file formats available via `export'.
I was attempting to brainstorm ways of preserving both data and the
relations between data within the org-mode file so it can be available for
possible future use ... while allowing someone hell-bent on only ONE use --
in a surface-structural `visualization' -- to use only the portions exposed
without destroying or discarding the portions of no immediate use.