technology and politics/ideology

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: technology and politics/ideology
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 07:14:55 +0100

The people who use the best technology are the best
and have the best views and attitudes.

Instead of trying to bring the attitudes etc. to the
masses, we should bring the technology to them - just
like the religious people in the [whatever] centuries
(but differently perhaps). And after we ask about the
politics and tell them and most likely they'll just
"OK, never thought of that really deep but sure makes
sense..." And then we know if it works.

Yeah? :)

(Is this a new idea?)

--