Seeking help. Cannot figure out what's wrong in a emacs macro.

From: Mola-T
Subject: Seeking help. Cannot figure out what's wrong in a emacs macro.
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:37:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I am new to emacs lisp and trying to write a macro (more accurately, two
macros).
I have been stuck in debugging the macro for few days and feeling very
depressed. However, it is about 100 lines of code.
So, I post the github link here.

Problematic code:
https://github.com/mola-T/projectIDE/blob/master/projectIDE.el
>From line 287 to 358.

What I want to do is to make a prototype function with minimum code. The full
function is expanded when actually using it. However, I get the full function
expanded at the very beginning. This is hard to explain so I also write a
simplified version to illustrate it:

Demo mode:
https://github.com/mola-T/projectIDE/blob/master/zztest.el

Would be grateful if anyone give me some suggestion.