Re: Gnus question

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Gnus question
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 01:07:41 +0100

Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> writes:

> I use Gmane all the time. I'm posting this through
> Gmane. But, contrary to all the other groups
> I participate, my posts sent to
> gmane.emacs.gnus.user disappeared.

OK, wierd. I posted there yesterday and so did the OP
with no problems.

> This is quite amusing, because Gmane and Gnus has
> the same maintainer.

Probably he put some bugs in Gmane specifically with
respect to the Gnus newsgroups so as to nuance the
image of himself as infallible. But if he did, it
didn't work, because that would be brilliant!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573