Re: aggressive-indent-mode freezes

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: aggressive-indent-mode freezes
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:29:04 +1100

Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> writes:

Done, and the php file now is indented quickly. Therefore there is something else that is causing the problem. Now, what is the best way to find out without having to comment out each loaded module and iteratively try?

Well, if i were in this situation, i would bisect and re-bisect my config file to narrow things down to the section which seems to cause the problem. However, my config is indeed mostly done via a single file, and i don't make use of things like starter kits, Spacemacs, etc. If you do, i'm not sure what the best approach might be - perhaps someone else could make some suggestions .... ?

Alexis.