Re: A way for interactive to modify a let-bound variable?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: A way for interactive to modify a let-bound variable?
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:17:02 +0100

> (You can of course use `let' _inside_ `interactive', but it is not
> clear what you are trying to do, so I hesitate to guess what
> code might help.)

Yes, moving it inside is what he wants, I think.

Kaushal, don't hesitate to use whatever elisp you like in `interactive',
nothing special here.  Just be sure your expression returns the list of
arguments.

But the interactive form must look like (interactive ...), else it is
not recognized as such.

Michael.