Re: GNUS gnus-group-split .. my sorting is bad.

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: GNUS gnus-group-split .. my sorting is bad.
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:49:28 +0100

Hi,

a while later, after playing around with the configuration and
groups I get what you mean.
However I need to figure out a way for the groups I can't post to
via nntp and who still get sorted wrong occasionally in their
nnml groups.

An (future) alternative would be to run an non-public (as
non-public as it get with email) email catch server gateway thing
on one of my servers to enable nntp <-> email traversal.

Thanks for your help so far, it really reduced the length of my
Gnus configuration.

I noticed namazu is not packaged for Guix, another package I can
work on.

Thanks,
--
ng
irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/~NiAsterisk