Change appearance of selected image

From: Eike Kettner
Subject: Change appearance of selected image
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 00:28:26 +0100

Hello,

I'm getting more and more used to view photos in Emacs. I now have a
buffer with thumbnails and when I move in that buffer the image is
selected as expected. However, the selected image is hardly visible as
being selected. A thin dark rectangle is drawn around it. How can I
change that? And how can I make Emacs draw/display another rectangle
around an image, so it may appear as “marked”?

Thanks! and kind regards
Eike