Printing

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Printing
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 14:35:19 +0000

I have this set in my 'init.org' -

printing with gtklp
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(setq lpr-command "gtklp")
(setq ps-lpr-command "gtklp")
#+end_src
[2016-01-13 Wed 11:11]
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/9363/how-to-specify-a-printer

But when I print a letter it comes out with a 'raw' look, and a not very
nice typeface.

But if I use 'prettyprint' the typeface looks smaller and more
attractive - but - it also prints a header showing the filename and the
date and time of printing, which is not what I want.

How then can I have a 'prettyprint' typeface but without the file header
of buffer and print date and time please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.3, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.92