Re: Different fonts per region

From: HASM
Subject: Re: Different fonts per region
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 07:14:09 -0800

> HASM <hasm@example.invalid> writes:
>
>>> Just look! (It is red.) And this is yellow: I'm
>>> rubber, you're glue.
>>
>> Not sure what's red or yellow, those two lines are
>> all white on dark blue on my emacs terminal
>> (ssh/gnuclient). There is some coloring in the
>> posted *Article*, though, courtesy of font-lock.
>
> Well, obviously you didn't see the URL. And indeed one
> tends to develop a blind eye to them...

Again, I did.

Looking back at the article I'm now following up to, there are plenty of
colors in it (even in a ssh/gnuclient/terminal).

The quote from your post, with double '>' at the front, is red.
The quote from my post, with single '>' at the front is blue.
The *Article* in there is in bold, courtesy of the bounding *.

You red/yellow stuff doesn't make it through though..

-- HASM