Re: under termianl emacs, how to start a process and make it believe it'

From: Shiyao Ma
Subject: Re: under termianl emacs, how to start a process and make it believe it's running inside a termial?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 13:40:45 +0800

sorry for my first mail. It seems a little misleading.

It's not to allocate a term-ish thing for ranger *from emacs*.

Indeed, I'd like to run "ranger" as the foreground process, since I am
already inside terminal.

Btw, the M-x term thing failed, out put here:
https://bpaste.net/show/c45a47b26cd8

But it's not relevant here because the terminal should be my own terminal.

regards.

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttps://introo.me <http://introo.me>。