Re: Quotes do not display correctly

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Quotes do not display correctly
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 14:15:53 +0000

Hi Nick,

FWIW, the curly quotes show up fine for me. I am on the latest build of
emacs-25 branch. I have kept the value of text-quoting-style at its default
value.

Is it possible that your fonts don't support the curly quotes? I haven't
used Menlo, so I cannot comment on that for sure. Try switching to other
fonts like DejaVu Sans Mono or Source Code Pro and see if the issue still
persists.

Before that, also check if the issue persists in an emacs -Q session.

[image: pasted1]

PNG image