Re: Where and how should I announce a new port of emacs?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Where and how should I announce a new port of emacs?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 02:23:45 -0400 (EDT)

chrome-axs would probably be interested, that's a googlegroups.com list.

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:19:13
From: Pete Williamson <petewil@google.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

I've got emacs working on a Chromebook at beta quality, and I'd like to
inform emacs users on the  mailing list.

What is the best way to go about this, and which list should I post to?
info-gnu-emacs seems like the right list, but I don't have permissions to
post there.  emacs-devel does not seem like it will reach the right
audience.

More info on the port is available here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/118416397954909331171/posts/8dt2sM8YeeM

I want to make sure I do the right thing and do things correctly.  The
source code is available in the webports project, and I have started the
process of porting changes back to the emacs source code base.