Re: Help debugging a backtrace

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: Help debugging a backtrace
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:01:37 -0400

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was experimenting running emacs on Android using Termux (
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux ) inspired by this
> blog post by Artur Malabarba (
> http://endlessparentheses.com/running-emacs-on-android.html ).
>
> I have got things almost working except for seemingly random error messages
> like the one in the below backtrace.
>
> https://gist.github.com/kaushalmodi/4ec8d9b8e3dae268c951be743b5d05ae

load-history-filename-element expects the variable load-history to be a
list of lists. The car of each of the sublists is supposed to be a string
(a pathname) and the cdr is supposed to be a list of dotted pairs of the form
(require . something)

Apparently, your load-history fails to conform by having a sublist
that's missing the pathname and starting with a dotted pair.

I think you should check load-history after every load and see where
it goes awry.

--
Nick