Re: Any cool uses of Lentic?

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: Any cool uses of Lentic?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:15:19 -0400

This looks pretty interesting, so I decided to give it a go. I then cloned
the
git repo, and ran "$ make". I could see that a .cask directory has been
created,
and the dependencies has been installed in it. I then read the comment in
lentic.el. However, it only mentions the usage when installing through
MELPA/Marmalade which is not my case. Would you please also add usage notes
for
manual installation, like what I'm doing so that I can have everything up
and
running in 15 minutes?

Thanks,