Any hints for JavaScript development?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Any hints for JavaScript development?
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 06:34:09 +0200

Hi all,

are there any JS developers here who could share their knowledge/Emacs
setup?  There seems to be a few JS modes out there, and some things are
not clear to me.  For instance, it seems that the features of js2-mode
and flycheck overlap (I don't use either yet): does it make sense to use
them both?  What are the auto-completion options (besides plain vanilla
Emacs or things like ivy/helm/icicles and e.g. company)?  Any other
hints?  (I guess I should probably look at skewer-mode; any others?)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University