Re: Any hints for JavaScript development?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Any hints for JavaScript development?
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 07:05:50 +0200

> are there any JS developers here who could share
> their knowledge/Emacs setup?

On that note, are there currently any Emacs browsers
who do JavaScript?

I use Emacs w3m and it doesn't, and I always thought
that the powerhouse browser despite recent efforts
from the Gnus tower. (Emacs w3m is third-party
software but once you get it it is totally integrated
just like any other thing vanilla Emacs comes with.)

But it is an open question if a browser gets more
power by doing JavaScript...

If no browser does JavaScript, I think it should be
branded "counter-Emacsy", and after some show trials
with the predicted result we should purge the
repositories of all efforts in that deviation...

                   - so far: 29 Blogomatic articles -