Re: Mail posting in newsgroups in Gnus

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Mail posting in newsgroups in Gnus
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 23:06:43 -0400 (EDT)

The internet standard for email message delivery is to try for 240 hours or 10 days whichever comes first then return delivery error report to the sender if delivery has failed in those 240 hours or 10 days. It was designed that way since the internet's original purpose was to survive a nuclear attack.