Re: Defining functions within functions?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Defining functions within functions?
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 09:52:30 +0200

>> I repeat the suggestion above, in case it
>> helps: _concrete_ example.
>
> I agree, though it will take me some time to
> distill the problem into a kind of minimal
> example. I'll try to get back here when
> I do it.

No more LaTeX for you! The example doesn't have
to be "minimal" - you can post the entire chunk
of code if you want.

But even so, start by turning all lambdas or
what have you into defuns. That shouldn't take
long with finger habits, killing and yanking.

PS. By the way, speaking of "concrete" stuff -
    in Hitler's Germany, the Nazi had a method
    of identifying Communists. They did it like
    this. They didn't ask any questions on
    politics or the international situation.
    Instead they just taked about common day
    things. If they noticed that the person got
    restless, and especially if [s]he used the
    word "concrete", they were dead certain
    [s]he was a Communist :)

PPS. Oh, no! I brought the Nazis into the
     argument. Doesn't that mean
     I automatically lost it, or is that rule
     no longer in effect?

                   - so far: 40 Blogomatic articles -