Re: eww - multiple buffers

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: eww - multiple buffers
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:31:47 +0000

I have been using this snippet from ergoemacs,org and it has been working
great for me:

    ;; Auto-rename new eww buffers
    ;; http://ergoemacs.org/emacs/emacs_eww_web_browser.html
    (defun xah-rename-eww-hook ()
      "Rename eww browser's buffer so sites open in new page."
      (rename-buffer "eww" t))
    (add-hook 'eww-mode-hook #'xah-rename-eww-hook)

--
Kaushal Modi