Re: Editing PHP/HTML and nxHTML

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Editing PHP/HTML and nxHTML
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 00:36:41 +0200

Chris Van Dusen <cavandusen@gmail.com> writes:

>> FWIW, it should be easy to adapt it to
>> Emacs-24.1.
>>
>> I really wish Lennart had installed it into
>> GNU ELPA. I surely would have adapted it to
>> Emacs-24 by now if it were in elpa.git.
>
> Is there any reason it can't be moved or
> forked to elpa.git?

Well, as it is called, FWIW, I checked out
the page for nxHTML on git [1] and found a mail
to Lennart Borgman. The note is from 2006.
I sent him a mail as he is Swedish, and I don't
meet Swedes like ever, which is the reason by
the way I have such good posture and speak in
a loud and steady voice :) No, actually it is
depressing to say the least, and alarming.
But anyway. The name "Lennart" suggests he is
in his 50s or 60s, but that might be wrong, of
course. His mail is like mine, only "lu"
instead of "uu", so he went to Lund University,
not Uppsala. Anyway the mail bounced so there
is no writing to him that way.

[1] https://github.com/jwiegley/nxhtml/blob/master/nxhtml/ChangeLog

                   - so far: 52 Blogomatic articles -