Re: Invalid face reference: quote

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Re: Invalid face reference: quote
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 21:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 4:47:07 PM UTC+12, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Davin Pearson writes:
> > I have added various weird an wonderful
> > customizations to my font lock file. My code
> > looks like Las Vegas but I don't care!
> > It's pretty to look at, and it is far
> > superior to just plain text.
>
> You don't have to write code like that to get
> it to look like Las Vegas:
>
>     http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/figures/gnus/message-mode-colors.png

I like the look of it yes, but I prefer a white (or better still, semi white)
background as that is easier to read than with a black screen.  In my early
days of using Emacs I had a black screen like yours.

My Emacs customizations total 45,000 lines of code.  That puts me in second
place behind Jamie Zawinski who has 50,000 lines of Elisp code.