Problem running M-x flyspell-buffer (aspell error)

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Problem running M-x flyspell-buffer (aspell error)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 01:39:11 -0700 (PDT)

Somewhere in upgrading cygwin I have lost my aspell.exe program from being able
to use it inside GNU Emacs.

I am using emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32.zip

Should I install the 64 bit or the 32 bit x86 version of aspell.exe?

Is it okay to mix and match 32 bit program files with 64 bit program files?

I have downloaded All -> Text -> aspell from one of Cygwin's mirrors.

Here is what happens when I invoke the command M-x flyspell-buffer

Starting new Ispell process c:\cygwin\bin\aspell.exe with british dictionary...
ispell-init-process: Error: The file "/usr/lib/aspell-0.60/british" can not be
opened for reading.