Re: Build Emacs without Lisp?

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Build Emacs without Lisp?
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:01:49 +0100

If this is all you need, I think you would be better of using perl. Almost
everything else that emacs does involves running some lisp.

In this case, you have a segmentation fault during the build which could
be considered to be a bug (although you might be running in an unsupported
environment). I would consider reporting it as a bug.

You might also want to try the alpha pretest sources for Emacs 25.

Phil