How to save setup of default font?

From: Csányi Pál
Subject: How to save setup of default font?
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 15:11:38 +0200

Hi,

in my GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)

I want to save the text font which I just set up.

I do `S-down-mouse-1’ to see the font and fontset menu
and here I click on:
Change Text Font > Misc > lucidasanstypewriter-12.

But when I close Emacs with C-X C-C and after that I start Emacs
again, I must to set this font again.

I tried this too:
from graphical menu choose:
Options > Set Default Font > Misc > lucidasanstypewriter-12
and after that from graphical menu choose:
Options > Save Options

but that does not help to keep this setting after close and reopen Emacs.

How can I save this font to be the default?

--
Best, Pali