Re: program outlining

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: program outlining
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:48:00 +0000

Outshine works fine for me, along with the TAB and s-TAB (<backtab>)
behavior, and I use it everyday in emacs-lisp-mode and other modes like
shell-script-mode and verilog-mode.

Here's my outshine setup:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup-files/setup-outshine.el

If you ignore the 'modi/outline-toc' function definition in the above link,
there's very little configuration I need to do for outshine. The only
important config is to set the outline-minor-mode-prefix and adding
outshine-hook-function to outline-minor-mode-hook.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016, 9:00 AM Rusi <rustompmody@gmail.com> wrote:

> Outshine mode inspired by above+org-mode seemed promising in that it seems
> make org mode's wonderful TAB-behavior work for code.
> But I couldn’t get it to work

Kaushal Modi