RE: C Headers completion candidates

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: C Headers completion candidates
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

> All I require is a TAB (or S-TAB) with Icicles and I am good to go!

You can also have the completions displayed without hitting
TAB or S-TAB, if you want.  To do that, just customize or
bind option `icicle-show-Completions-initially-flag' to `t'.

Or to have completions shown not initially (i.e., even from
empty input) but only as soon as you start typing, just set
`icicle-incremental-completion' to non-`nil' and non-`t'.

You might also want to define different sort orders on the
candidates.

See also:

* Option `icicle-top-level-when-sole-completion-flag'

* https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_Icompletion#IncrementalCompletion

  (options `icicle-incremental-completion',
  `icicle-incremental-completion-delay',
  `icicle-incremental-completion-threshold', and
  `icicle-show-Completions-initially-flag')

* https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_Sorting_Candidates