Compilation in C and ADA

From: Edward Zacharek
Subject: Compilation in C and ADA
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:11:59 +0300

Hello,

I tried to compile two files, one in ADA, the other in C, and both have
failed.

The ADA file was a simple one, a basic "Hello World" code, which I found
over here:
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gnat_ugn/Running-a-Simple-Ada-Program.html

In order to compile the adb file, I click on tools->compile, and press on
"enter", and this is the error message that I receive:
"make -k
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Compilation exited abnormally with code 2 at Tue Jul 19 14:10:18".

As for a C file, this is what I get:

"make -k
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Compilation exited abnormally with code 2 at Tue Jul 19 14:11:04",
So I get exactly the same error.
I think I am doing something wrong.

Can you please help me out?

Best Regards