Re: documentation for align-regexp and co.

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: documentation for align-regexp and co.
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:40:42 +0000

You are right, the emacs or elisp manual do not talk about this function.
All the functions in the emacs source are not documented in the manuals.
But most of them are at least documented in the function doc-strings.

Please open a bug report requesting the info you find missing regarding
this function. What part is unclear in the docstring? etc..

For now, you might find this useful to learn more about align-regexp:
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/q/2644/115

--

Kaushal Modi