Re: systemd @ in filenames not supported by thing-at-point

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: systemd @ in filenames not supported by thing-at-point
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 08:07:18 +0200

Drew Adams wrote:

> Looking at the code, it shouldn't break
> anything. What's more, I'd say that this
> variable should be a user option. For one
> thing, that would make clear to users that it
> won't break anything to change the value. ;-)

... what do you mean?

In general, of course it can be broken by
setting the variable to something that isn't
consistent with the human/computer notion of
what is a filename.

Specifically, the present value is already
broken with respect to these filenames, for
example:

    $ cd /lib/systemd/system
    $ ls | grep @
    autovt@.service