Re: Emacs for over aged hippies?!

From: Mike Causer
Subject: Re: Emacs for over aged hippies?!
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 19:37:24 +0100

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:15:31 +0200
Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se> quoted:

>     Emacs? Good Lord! I thought you had to be
>     an over aged hippie to use that :-)

Pretend hippies are still using vi (OK, Vim nowadays).

Four of my bikes are older even than emacs & vi and another one was
bought new in the period between learning emacs and switching to vi
after starting with Unix.

Hint to self:  after leaving "external editor" and back to
mail-agent's native editor -- vi commands no longer work.  OK?
:wq

Mike