Re: How to customize an option to a dynamic value (computed by lisp form

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: How to customize an option to a dynamic value (computed by lisp form)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:26:45 -0300

On 26 August 2016 at 09:54, Jorge <jorge13515@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for sharing this.  But for now, I think I will rely on my
> memory (I just have to remember that three options are customized on
> org-init.el, and I can memorize the fact that options that use the
> value of org-directory are configured in org-init.el).

And I intend to ask the Org Mode developers to add the feature that
options which take file paths, and often are configured to paths
inside the org directory, should support relative paths (relative to
org-directory).

Regards
--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.