How to report more than 15 small problems with Emacs' documentation?

From: Jorge
Subject: How to report more than 15 small problems with Emacs' documentation?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:57:24 -0300

Hello.  I have noted a number (more than 15) of small problems with Emacs'
documentation.  For example, [[info:emacs#Yes or No Prompts]] has these two
problems:
1. It swaps M-v with C-v.
2. In the last paragraph it says:
   #+BEGIN_QUOTE
   use the history commands ‘M-p’ and ‘M-f’, etc.
   #+END_QUOTE
   It probably meant M-n instead of M-f.

Should I report one bug for all the problems?  Or should I report one bug for
each affected manual section or docstring?

Regards

--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.