Re: How to report more than 15 small problems with Emacs' documentation?

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: How to report more than 15 small problems with Emacs' documentation?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:22:31 -0300

OK.  I sent a similar email to the Org Mode mailing list.  I had many
Org doc problems to report.  Yesterday I reported the first batch,
which took me several hours to prepare.  Later I will report the
remaining Org doc problems, and only then I will report the general
Emacs doc problems.

--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.