Re: can't access info dir in emacs under msys2

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: can't access info dir in emacs under msys2
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:19:51 +0300

> From: Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es>
> Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 21:33:34 +0200
>
> The problem is the absence of the info directory node. I need to
> investigate why it is not installed.

Ah, that could explain everything.  However, the OP did say that he
can access the 2 main Emacs manuals, which shouldn't be possible by
just "C-h i" if there's no DIR file.  What am I missing?

Does that mean every MSYS2 build of every package has this problem?
Because otherwise at least some Info manual should appear in the DIR
menu, right?