Re: Missing public key when checking signature of my emacs lisp package

From: Дронов Евгений
Subject: Re: Missing public key when checking signature of my emacs lisp package
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 06:17:54 +0300

   > it only accepts signatures from the keys listed in its own keyring,
   i.e. those in
   > ~/.emacs.d/elpa/gnupg/pubring.gpg (which is initialized from e.g.
   /usr/share/emacs/
   > 24.5/etc/package-keyring.gpg). So you need to manually add your key
   to that keyring.
   Ah-huh... Can i assume that i don't even need to sign my package if i'm
   going to upload it to emacs default package-archive
   http://elpa.gnu.org. Will it be signed with some sort of
   "Free Software Foundation private key" automatically? And that "Free
   Software Foundation private key" has its public counterpart exactly in
   emacs internal package-keyring.gpg? I think so, since emacs regular
   command for uploading packages "package-upload-file" doesn't even
   accept any .sig or .gpg files, just .el or .tar files instead. Am i
   right?
   Eugene Dronov