`ibuffer-saved-filter-groups` case sensitive?

From: zimoun
Subject: `ibuffer-saved-filter-groups` case sensitive?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:06:35 +0200

Dear,

I do not know if this behavior is expected or I perhaps miss a point.
Ah, I am running Emacs 24.5.1 packaged by Debian (testing) and I have
not tried Emacs 25 yet.

I would like to filter IBuffer in Gnus-style grouping. Then, I am not
able to split the buffer names between Upper-case and lower-case.

If I understand well, in this case the regexp is case insensitive.

Using this minimal snippet (saved in `ibuf.el`):

(setq ibuffer-saved-filter-groups
      (quote (("default"
               ("lower" (name . "[:lower:]"))
               ("Upper" (name . "[:upper]"))))))
(add-hook 'ibuffer-mode-hook
         (lambda ()
           (ibuffer-switch-to-saved-filter-groups "default")))

Then, running `emacs -Q -l ibuf.el`, for example, the buffer
*Messages* is in the lower-group.

(note that if you switch the "filters", then *scratch* appears in Upper-group)

To be concrete, I do not know to locally turn `case-fold-search` to
`nil`, or something in this flavor I guess.

Thank you in advance to any suggestion.

--simon