Re: Strange eval behaviour

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: Strange eval behaviour
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:00:17 +0100

> AFAIR, you had a strange handling of variables in your code: some
> functions had used free variables that were declared nowhere.  Compiling
> is a good way to reveal such problems.

Hmm I dont misunderstand you, you are talking about the params varible I
assigned a few times with setq?

I saw that only as warnings again that should not cause problems.

Or did you refer here to something different you saw? bytecompiling only
throw warnings about this params variables. And thats only warnings...