Re: Strange eval behaviour

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: Strange eval behaviour
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 05:25:46 +0100

> But the warnings are there for a reason, and the reason is that the code
> can potentially error when being run.  In general, the warnings mean
> that you do something you definitely should not do.  Let's fix these
> warnings, and then I can have a look at the code again if you want.

Hi,

I come back to your offer to look over the code again, I don't know if a
github link is the right form for you. If not, can I add here file
attachments like in a mail?

https://github.com/spiderbit/kodi-remote.el

Would be nice if you have a minute, if not it's ok too.

I mean I belive I solved all the related issues, no warning anymore. The
Software still of course use much love (replace sit-for statements with
locking mechanism or something like that).

But that are different issues, I also experimenting a bit with
ert. (especialy batch mode) But for some non-tagged imaginary version
0.1 thats not that bad I think.

I dont earn money with any elisp stuff, so primary its for myself, but I
thought could be useful for others, too.

Regards