emacs - LaTeX: problems after [0] pages.

From: vernin
Subject: emacs - LaTeX: problems after [0] pages.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:03:05 -0800 (PST)

I use a MakBookPro, with MacOS Sierra 10.12.2
I use emacs for tex file that I compile by C-c C-c

I changed my system and now, when I do: C-c C-c truc.tex, the system answers:
LaTeX: problems after [0] pages.
There is no truc.log created

If I do: pdflatex truc.tex in the Terminal, all is correct.

I tried:
MacBook-Pro-de-Jacques:Naples jacquesvernin$ which pdflatex
/Library/TeX/texbin/pdflatex

and, in my .emacs, I put:
(setenv "PATH"
   (concat
    "/Library/TeX/texbin"  ;%%%% ajoutÈ le 19/12
    "/usr/texbin"
    ":"
    (getenv "PATH")
    )