Re: GDB - create buffer to show information about CPU registers

From: Dan Čermák
Subject: Re: GDB - create buffer to show information about CPU registers
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:42:40 +0100

Thanks for the tip, I think that is everything that I need to get
started!

This solution even has the advantage that I can share it with other
users who don't use Emacs but are still using gdb.

Considering a 'less portable' extension: do you happen to know what
would be the easiest way to create a buffer where the evaluation of
these gdb macros would be shown? So basically to have a gui?

Dan