how to make emacs prompt me before closing the last emacs gui frame when

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: how to make emacs prompt me before closing the last emacs gui frame when running emacs as a daemon?
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 00:34:42 -0200

I now that if I set:

    (setq confirm-kill-emacs 'y-or-n-p)

Then Emacs prompts me before I *kill* it.

But I want emacs to prompt me before I close my last gui frame (prompting
me before killing any frame would be very helpful already).
When you run emacs in daemon-mode, closing the last gui frame does not kill
emacs and thus the aforementioned setting does not work.

The problem is that sometimes I overpress my keybind to quit emacs windows
(evil-quit) and I endup quiting also my current gui frame,
which is annoying.

I know that before deleting the frame, emacs runs the functions that are
listed in the variable delete-frame-functions,
so I thought I could include a function there that would prompt me to query
if I really wanted to kill the frame.
But it is not clear from the documentation what I would have to do inside
that function to stop the process of killing the frame.

Another idea would be to add an advice to evil-quit, like: if daemon-p is t
then evil-quit have to prompt me to quit my current frame.
Or Something like that?

ps: I run GUI emacs from both OSx and GNU/Linux.

Thanks in advance!