Re: Seeking Advice about refactoring and advice snippet

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: Seeking Advice about refactoring and advice snippet
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:22:19 -0200

Hi Yuri, this WET principle is very insteresting and I should apply it
more. Thanks for sharing it!

In the interest of learning elisp properly though, I'd like to be able to
perfom this simple refactoring, because that would
improve my knowledge of elisp. This is a very simple operation that I
should be capable of performing.

[]s

Filipe