projectile lists all files, even those not owned by the project

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: projectile lists all files, even those not owned by the project
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 23:51:27 +0100

Hi,

I am using projectile with a .git repository of myself.

When I use the "find files in project" or "grep files in project"
commands, all the files are listed, whether they are tracked by the git
repository or not.

I thought that only files tracked by git should be shown, is that true?

Thanks,

--
Alberto