Re: moving between buffers side-by-side using the keyboard

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: moving between buffers side-by-side using the keyboard
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:29:41 +0100

On Wed, Feb 15 2017, Sharon Kimble wrote:
If I have two buffers open, side-by-side, how can I move from the right
buffer to the left buffer via the keyboard please?

`C-x o' is the default key binding. There are various packages that make moving between windows more convenient. See e.g., windmove or ace-window, but there are others.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments