How to ignore Minibuf for %b in

From: Mohammed Sadiq
Subject: How to ignore Minibuf for %b in
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:06:14 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I would like to know How to ignore Minibuf when setting titles
using frame-buffer-format. The current value of my frame-buffer-format
is  "%b - Emacs %&".

It is a little bit annoying that the when I do M-x, the title
changes to "*Minibuf-1* - Emacs *" I would like to avoid this.
And when I do M-x, I wish GNU Emacs would keep the previous
title. Is there some variable I can set, so that GNU Emacs won't
change title when `point' is in Minibuffer?

Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks in advance.