web-mode suggestions for auto-complete and tag matching

From: Krishnakant
Subject: web-mode suggestions for auto-complete and tag matching
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 23:28:25 +0530

Hello.

Does any one have some suggestions on how I can have the web-mode do auto complete and also highlight matching closing tags?

The latter specially comes handi when there are nested divs and one needs to see which one is closed where.

So is there some thing that actually shows the </div? or </table> when cursor or mouse is on the respective opening tags?

Apart from this I don't see auto-completion happening for paring tags.

I was ideally expecting that when I do a <body> I would get a </body> automatically.

But I have to do C-c C-e for getting the pare completed.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.