Re: Emacs IDE

From: chaouche yacine
Subject: Re: Emacs IDE
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:21:11 +0000 (UTC)

Krishnakant, I am a little surprised since you said you were totally blind.
What would that change anyway ? besides, imagine an HTML document with 200
lines of code wrapped inside a body tag. Positioning your cursor on the opening
same goes for long lists or tables. It might only be useful if both the
beginning and ending tags are on the same page. I don't know if there's a mode
that does that to be honest.

If you want, you can also check autocomplete-mode as well as ac-html which
should also do what you want (suggest completions as you type).

  -- Yassine