Re: help correcting web-mode configuration

From: Krishnakant
Subject: Re: help correcting web-mode configuration
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:40:36 +0530

On Sunday 12 March 2017 06:56 PM, Danny YUE wrote:
But it seems to be correct, isn't it?

Because anyway the company-mode returns something that seems
reasonable. What's exactly your problem now?

The completion does not start automatically or something?

Yes completion does not start automatically.
I can do M-x and type company-web-html to get completion done.
I can also set it to a keyboard shortcut, but I expected that my completion starts after I type 4 characters (that's what I have set for completion ).

So this is precisely the problem.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.